Sunday, September 20, 2015

These eight Jesuits form the present community at Arrupe House, 1226 18th St. across from St. Joseph's Prep and Gesu Church.   I am seated on the far right and will be leaving the other seven next week to take up my new mission at the Jesuit Center in Wernersville, PA.   All seven of these men have been doing great work for the Society and I will miss living with them.

seated:  Richard McCouch (superior and Provincial Assistant for Secondary and Pre-secondary Education),  Jeff Puttoff (founding director of Hopeworks and now student at U of Penn), Chijioke Azuawusiete (from Nigeria and a student at U of Penn)

standing:  John Swope (president of St. Joseph's Prep),  Adam Rosinski (Prep faculty member and on staff of Mission and Ministry), Steve Surovick (Prep faculty member and on staff of Mission and Ministry), Neil Ver'Schneider (Gesu School administrator and counselor)

"Will you come and follow me, if I but call your name?"


No comments: