Sunday, March 25, 2007

Community Scholars Sophomores at Camden Catholic High School...College Class of 2013
Academic Protege Group at Saint Joseph's University....College Class of 2010
Young Scholars at Gesu School....College Class of 2017


Board Members of Summerbridge of Philadelphia, A Breakthrough Collaborative
(preparing middle and high school students for college. This group finds all the resources to energize the academic interests of over 200 students every year.)




Leadership and volunteers at Gesu School planning session. These men and women plan the future of a school for 450 undeserved children in North Philadelphia.
Whenever I am feeling a little blue, I look at these faces and they encourage me and fill me with a hope for a better world. I am blessed to know these young people and the adults that reach out to them.






No comments: